Red Rover Children’s Learning Center’s mission is to provide developmentally appropriate child care service that sets us apart from other providers. This will be accomplished by:
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment.
- Strict hiring requirements to develop motivated, qualified teachers and staff.
- High quality classroom management standards.
- Educated, experienced caregivers who treat your children like their own.
- Obtaining the highest health, safety, and cleanliness standards
- Continually evaluating and upgrading our procedures.
- To obtain national accreditation from the Child Development Association which is awarded to both the Center and individual staff who have demonstrated the ability to meet children’s needs and to work with parents and other adults to nurture children’s physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth.
We will have accomplished this mission when our local parent community has a strong sense of confidence and pride that Red Rover Children’s Learning Center is the leader among developmental child care organizations.
Red Rover Children’s Learning Center’s hands on approach is centered around age appropriate developmental experiences. We provide a stimulating experience that encourages play, learning, and exploring in our developmentally appropriate environment. Our home-like atmosphere allows children to feel safe and secure. Red Rover Children’s Learning Center stimulates your child to reach their full potential each day by developing critical-thinking skills and intellectual curiosity. Natural learning is the result of Red Rover’s hands on approach which also promotes an enthusiastic learning experience through programs that stimulate their creative, intellectual, physical and social skills.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday from 6:45AM to 5:30PM